Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh Adobe, stop playing silly buggers!

I've been using Photoshop CS6 for a while now, the other day I went to use the diffuse glow filter only to find it missing (yes I know you cant find something thats missing!)  For reasons best known to themselves Adobe have "hidden" some of the filters, I kid you not!  Theres a little check box in the edit/preferences/plug-ins to show the fissing filters.

Why? what good reason could there be to bloody hide these things, come on adobe, stop screwing around, some people use this software to make a living, wsting time playing silly beggers searching for tools is costing people money.  And while your at it stop changing the interface for the sake of change, it's silly and pointless, your changes to elements 11 have really upset a lot of people.  Time to make you mind up what colour you like I think.

1 comment: